Clear non-toxic food and beverage grade PVC tubing.
- 3A- The PVC compound complies with the criteria in 3-A Sanitary Standards for Multiple-Use Plastic Materials, number 20.
- FDA - The PVC ingredients used are sanctioned for food contact use under CFR title 21, parts 170-199.
- NSF - This hose is certified under NSF/ANSI standard 51: Food Equipment Materials. The inner core tube PVC material is also certified as Potable Water Material under NSF/ANSI Standard 61: Drinking Water System Components -- Health Effects for end use not to exceed a maximum of 128.9 square inches per liter.
- RoHS - The product complies with the requirements of the EU directive 2002/95/EC which is on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment.
- UL - The clear PVC plastic material is certified for Flame Class HB under the Plastics - Components category by UL with a minimum thickness of 0.8 mm.
- USDA - The PVC hose has been found chemically acceptable for use in slaughtering, processing, transporting, or storage areas in direct contact with meat or poultry food product prepared under Federal Inspection.
- USP - The PVC compound has been tested and meets the requirements of the USP guidelines, for Class VI Plastics.
|Add To Cart/Request Quote|
|K010-0304X100||N/A Kuri Tec KLEARON™ Series 3/16 Inch (in) Nominal Inner Diameter Clear Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Tubing||N/A 100 ft||N/A 3/16 in4.8 mm||N/A 1/4 in6.4 mm||QUOTE||
Add To Cart
|K010-0509X100||N/A Kuri Tec KLEARON™ Series 5/16 Inch (in) Nominal Inner Diameter Clear Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Tubing||N/A 100 ft||N/A 5/16 in7.9 mm||N/A 9/16 in14.3 mm||QUOTE||
Add To Cart